Sunday, April 27, 2014

MILEY FREAKIN' CYRUS

On April 8th, my boyfriend and I decided to go see the one and only Miley Cyrus in concert! If I do say so myself, she was absolutely amazing! The concert was all the way in Raleigh, North Carolina so we had a ways to drive. The drive was about 2 hours there and 2 hours back. I swear it felt like the longest drive of my life because I was so excited! After a very long drive, we had made it to the PNC Arena where Miley Cyrus was to perform. We arrived a little early so we decided to walk around and explore the arena a bit.

When it came closer to the show starting, Hunter and I found our seats. I must say our seats were absolutely perfect! I could see the entire stage and no annoying tall people were in front of me to block my view. 
7:00 hits and the arena lights go off! I could not believe the fact the Miley Cyrus had Icona Pop! open up for her! Those two women did such an amazing job at warming up the audience for Miley Cyrus. 

The concert opened with a bang and kept everyone entertained throughout the entire show. Miley Cyrus had people dressed in animal costumes, there were giant fake cars on stage, someone dressed as artist Big Sean and sang with her, and she even flew over the audience sitting on a giant hot dog. 
I definitely did not leave that show disappointed!

The concert lasted about 3 hours, but time felt like it slipped through my fingers. I felt as if I were only there for like 20 minutes. It was definitely a night I will never forget!


No comments:

Post a Comment